Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Welcome To Unity Kitchener, My Spiritual Community!

Here is an introduction to Unity Kitchener, my spiritual community. Unity was founded in the late 1800's and is non-creedal and non-dogmatic. We believe that while there is One Power and One Presence in the Universe, God The Good, there are many pathways to God and we honour you whichever pathway you are on. We believe that humans are not originally sinful, but are divine in nature and therefore good. We celebrate diversity and provide practical teachings for a more meaningful, abundant life. Enjoy this video introduction to Unity Kitchener!

2 comments:

Alison Longstaff Moore said...

Thank you, Mark. One of the best "sermon's" I have heard in a long time. glad I finally took the time to listen to it.

Mark Andrew said...

Glad you enjoyed it, Alison. It was quite good. Like I said, I prefer the messages in his music, but it was good...